HSSCU's 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) has been held virtually. Members attended, voted and posed questions via our online AGM.
The Annual General Meeting of Health Services Staffs Credit Union Ltd. has taken place by virtual means on Wednesday, 26th January 2022 at 6.30pm. Thank you to all those who attended on the night.
- HSSCU will be using Zoom Webinar as the virtual platform for the meeting.
- Please note that personal email addresses must be used. Group or general mailboxes will not be accepted (eg. [email protected], [email protected] will not be permitted).
- HSSCU will assess all registration requests and should details be correct, members will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the AGM prior to the meeting.
- Links received by members will only work on 1 device. Links cannot be shared with others, as it is 1 entrant per member.
- In order for all attendees to vote, each attendee will need to watch on their own, individual device.
- It is advised that a strong internet connection and charged/plugged in device is used when attending the AGM.
- All non-presenting participants will have their microphones muted and have their cameras switched off to allow the smooth running of the meeting.
- If a member wishes to submit a question this can be typed to the host by clicking on the “chat” button on the bottom of the screen. Members can also use the ‘raise your hand’ function on Zoom and the meeting moderator will come back to you.
- Votes will be tallied electronically, verified by the Internal Auditor, and recorded by the meeting Secretary.
- Important AGM documents can be found below.
Should you have more queries on HSSCU’s Virtual AGM, please see our full list of Frequently Asked Questions here.
We respectfully pay tribute to members who passed away during the 2021 financial year. We have listed these members here.
Important AGM Documents
HSSCU AGM Notification 2021
HSSCU and Jim Larkin Credit Union Section 130 Pack
- To vote, each member will need their own individual device
- Only those registered for the AGM can join and vote on the night
- Voting will be electronic and will be tallied electronically
- All votes will be anonymised
- HSSCU's chairperson will fully explain voting on the night