Betty Noone Memorial Bursary
HSSCU's Bursary is named after esteemed former treasurer; Betty Noone. Betty was passionate about helping members with their educational and cultural pursuits. This bursary lives on in her name.
- We support all members and their families in pursuing educational, personal development, and cultural courses.
- You can apply to receive a contribution for the fees you have paid for yourself or for your children.
- We make grants of varying amounts to help as many members as we can (maximum grant of €500).
- All funds are split between each year’s applicants to use the entire €120,000 pot.
- You need to be a member of HSSCU for at least 6 months before applying to the Betty Noone Memorial Bursary. You must maintain a balance of €50 in your account (excluding the €2.75 for our Member Prize Draw)
- Other educational support options include our Scholarships, Education Loans, and Student Accounts.