Postal Membership Applications
Your credit union allows you to join from anywhere in Ireland with our postal membership applications.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN ALSO APPLY ONLINE
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO JOIN POSTALLY?
Please note that ALL needed information is noted on the postal membership form.
- Review the common bond below to clarify your eligibility for membership. Ineligible applications will be declined
- Download, print and fill out the membership form
- Attach all relevant documents to the form (accepted documents/paperwork are noted on the last page of the form)
- Proof of ID
- 1 ID needed if certified
- 2 IDs needed if uncertified
- Proof of Address
- Proof of PPS
- Can also be your proof of common bond if using a recent payslip and joining via work
- Proof of Common Bond
- Proof of ID
- FREEPOST your application and the attached documents/paperwork to:
- PO BOX 329, North City DS4, Cork
*We understand that because of your circumstances, that you may not have access to standard documents e.g. if you are seeking asylum or have recently been granted refugee status. Please speak with us on the alternatives we can accept.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Once approved, HSSCU will send you your membership information via post
- Once your membership information is received, you should register for free online account access at the below link
- You are now a full member of HSSCU with full account access! Call us, email us, do your business online or call into an office. Welcome to the HSSCU family
Do You Meet Our Common Bond Requirements?
For our full common bond please click here
- If you are joining because a family member is already an account holder with HSSCU, we will need that family member’s name, account number and relationship to you
- If you are joining through your occupation please include a copy of your recent* payslip or work ID (recent* dated within the last three months)
Everyone listed below is within Health Services Staffs Credit Union Limited’s common bond:
Employees, retirees and trainees, resident within the state of the Health Services Executive, Voluntary and Private Hospitals, Clinics and Practices providing direct healthcare and:
- Employees of centres providing healthcare to the disabled
- Persons, resident in the State, who are undertaking a degree in general nursing, psychiatric nursing, paediatrics or midwifery
- Employees, resident in the State, of the Health Services Staffs Credit Union Limited
- Persons residing and employed within our geographical area(s)
- Law Library, Court Services and Hayes DX that work for the Court Services
- Valero Energy (Ireland) Limited and its affiliated companies
- Eircom and An Post or any wholly owned subsidiary of Eircom and An Post, employees of St Gabriel’s Credit Union Ltd, and employee’s resident or employed within the province of Munster companies: Vodafone Ireland Ltd, NTL Irish Networks Ltd, Three Ireland Ltd, Meteor Mobile Communications, Phonewatch, Golden Pages, One Direct and National Lottery
- CIE Cork City
- Unilever Ireland
- CIE Galway
- Broadstone CIE Employees
- CIE Employees Dundalk
- Connolly CIE
Also included are family members of a current member. ‘Family Members’ include: husband, wife, civil partners, sons, daughters, parents, brothers, sisters, half-brothers, half-sisters, grandfathers, grandmothers, grandsons, granddaughters, father-in-laws, mother-in-laws, brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws, son-in-laws, daughter-in-laws, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces and first cousins.
Benefits of Joining HSSCU
- You are joining one of Ireland's most progressive credit unions
- Fantastic loan rates
- Current account with debit card and overdraft available
- Great savings options
- 24/7 access to your account
- Full online control of your account
- Free insurances, scholarships, bursaries and more
- A financial institution that cares
- No transaction fees