Hibernia College & HSSCU
HSSCU is the official financial partner for Hibernia College's Nursing School. Students and prospective students can become HSSCU members and take advantage of our services, including applying for a loan to cover their fees!
Benefits For Hibernia College Students
- Special Low Loan Rates
- Online Membership & Loan Applications
- HSSCU App
- HSSCU Annual Bursary Applications
- HSSCU Annual Scholarship Applications
- Free Student Current Account with Debit Card (Mastercard®, subject to terms & conditions)
- Google Pay, Apple Pay & Fitbit Pay With Current Account
- Free HSSCU Insurance Covers (subject to terms & conditions)
How does it work?
Once a prospective student receives their letter of offer from Hibernia College they can apply for HSSCU membership with their letter as their proof of eligibility (proof of common bond). From here, they are a full HSSCU member and can take advantage of all of HSSCU’s financial products, including applying for an education loan to cover their fees!
Terms & Conditions of Education Loans
Please note, the below criteria is in place for HSSCU’s Education Loans:
- The purpose of the loan must specifically be to help students fund their education i.e. for Hibernia College course fees, books, study equipment, etc.
- It is important to note that this is a loan application. Loan approval is not guaranteed. Loans will be granted based on the ability to repay.
- It may be the case that a guarantor is required in order to approve your education loan application.
Want to apply for a loan while studying that’s not linked to your education? HSSCU also provides Student Lifestyle Loans, as we know we all need a break from time to time.Education Loans Student Lifestyle Loans
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.