Making overdrafts available for our nationwide credit union membership.
- You must have a HSSCU current account in order to apply for an overdraft.
- To apply for your overdraft, HSSCU’s credit team will need an up-to-date 3 month bank statement and a recent payslip. On occasion, HSSCU’s credit team may need to ask for further information.
- An overdraft is a short-term way to borrow money via your current account. Overdrafts help when your finances get a little tight and offer peace of mind to you, as you know that you will have those extra funds at hand should you need them.
- HSSCU offer you an overdraft on your current account from €200.00 up to €5,000.00. Subject to approval.
- The interest rate of HSSCU’s overdraft is 12% per annum, variable. Interest is only charged on overdrawn balances. Your credit union does not apply surcharge interest (this is charged by some financial institutions on unauthorised overdrawn balances).
- An overdraft facility fee of €25 per annum or per overdraft approval (whichever is the more frequent) will be applied.
- Overdrafts are subject to approval from HSSCU’s credit team and are not available to persons under 18 years of age.
Terms & Conditions Apply
Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status; and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Security may be required. An overdraft facility fee of €25 per annum or per overdraft sanction (whichever is the more frequent) will be applied. Overdrafts are subject to normal underwriting and lending criteria. Overdrafts are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply.Login & Apply
We Value Our Members & Your Time
HSSCU is committed to keeping our same friendly service while always progressing and making things easier for our members. We are proud to be a credit union bringing overdrafts and current accounts to our members.