CU Current Account
Finally, a real choice! Credit Unions bringing you a current account with a debit card and full overdraft.
Why Use Our Current Account?
You will have instant access to your money through our Mastercard® Debit Card, secure app, online portal and mobile functionality. HSSCU’s current account enables you to tap your card, pay your bills, withdraw cash and pay at point of sale; at millions of locations worldwide.
Our credit union current account combines the member-first, trustworthy nature of Irish credit unions with the technological enhancement of a progressive financial institution. Added to our low and transparent fees (see brochure below). you can see why this is the correct choice for your current account needs.Contact Us for More Info
Current Account Features
- Easy Sign-Up
- Debit Card (Mastercard®) - Globally Accepted
- Overdraft (Up to €5,000, subject to approval)
- Secure Online Shopping & Contactless Payments
- Pay Your Wages Into Current Account
- Set Up & Manage Standing Orders & Direct Debits
- Full Control with Mobile App, eStatements & eFee Advices
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Benefit from Mastercard Priceless (visit www.priceless.com)
- Cashback Available
3 Steps to Applying for a Current Account
If not yet a member, join us online
You can register for CUOnline+ on our website
Login to your online account and apply right now
- To be eligible for a current account, debit card or overdraft, you must be a member of HSSCU and resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- To be eligible for an overdraft you must be over the age of 18.
- If 16 or 17, you will need parental consent to open a HSSCU current account.
- The maximum issuable overdraft amount is €5,000 (subject to approval).
- If your card is damaged, lost or stolen call Credit Union Card Services on 01 693 3333. The Customer Services line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at your standard network rate. Calls from mobiles may be higher. New cards will be issued on requests within 7 – 10 working days.
- If you need to calculate currency conversion, you can do so right here.
CU Current Account FAQ
- Who Can Apply for a Current Account?
- Can I Use My Debit Card Abroad?
- Can I Change My Card's PIN?
- Can I Get Cashback With My HSSCU Debit Card?
- How Do I Get a Replacement Card?