Christmas Saving Accounts.
Plan ahead for Christmas and enjoy this special time of year.
Our Christmas Savings Accounts are the perfect way to put money aside for this special time of year.
Details About a HSSCU Christmas Savings Account:
- Lodging money into a Christmas Savings Account can be done by payroll deduction, direct debit, cash payment or having your children’s allowance paid into this account
- You can make 1 time payments into this account for any sums you may have
- This account is separate to the other credit union accounts you hold with us
- You’ll earn a variable interest rate on your Christmas Savings Account
- Funds are automatically paid out to your desired account in mid-November (just in time for Black Friday) and we will notify you of this
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time, but we encourage you to not withdraw the money until the payout date in mid-November
- Your Christmas Savings Account will continue to operate as before after the payout (so you don’t need to sign up each year)
Download an application form to open a Christmas Savings Account here.
Contact us for more details on how you can apply for a Christmas Savings Account.