Join us online today
Embracing digital by enabling you to become a full member online.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW CHECKLIST BEFORE APPLYING
Please review the steps below before completing your online membership application:
- Review the common bond below to clarify your eligibility for membership, ineligible applications will be declined for membership
- Applications via digital onboarding are solely for applicant(s) of 16 years of age and over
- Ensure you complete all sections of the application, as incomplete fields will delay in processing your application. If you require further explanations please go to https://www.hsscu.ie/Digital-Onboarding-Glossary-of-Terms-2018
- Please note you can save a partial application and update the application within 14 days of saving the application. Please ensure you take note of the reference number (e.g. Screen shot), as this reference number will be required to add additional information
- Upload Documents. Missing documents will delay the processing of your application, please note the following steps to upload documents
1) Verify Your Identity
- Take a snapshot of yourself, by clicking on Capture ID Snapshot button in the membership form
- Upload your ID document e.g. Valid* Passport, Valid* Driver’s Licence
Please Note: Name(s) and photograph on snapshot and ID must match applicant
*VALID – Current and in date
2) Evidence of Address Verification
Upload your Proof of Address documents e.g. Recent** Utility Bill, Recent** Bank Statement, Recent** Government Issued Documentation
**RECENT – within the last 3 months
3) Proof of PPSN
Upload your proof of PPSN e.g. Recent** payslip, P60
**RECENT – within the last 3 months
Do You Meet Our Common Bond Requirements?
For our full common bond please click here
Everyone listed below is within Health Services Staffs Credit Union Limited’s common bond:
Employees, retirees and trainees, resident within the State, of the Health Services Executive, Voluntary and Private Hospitals, Clinics and Practices providing direct healthcare and:
- Employees of centres providing healthcare to the disabled
- Persons, resident in the State, who are undertaking a degree in general nursing, psychiatric nursing, paediatrics or midwifery
- Employees, resident in the State, of the Health Services Staffs Credit Union Limited
- Persons residing and employed within our geographical area(s)
- Law Library, Court Services and Hayes DX that work for the Court Services
- Valero Energy (Ireland) Limited and its affiliated companies
- Eircom and An Post or any wholly owned subsidiary of Eircom and An Post, employees of St Gabriel’s Credit Union Ltd, and employee’s resident or employed within the province of Munster companies: Vodafone Ireland Ltd, NTL Irish Networks Ltd, Three Ireland Ltd, Meteor Mobile Communications, Phonewatch, Golden Pages, One Direct and National Lottery
- CIE Cork City
- Unilever Ireland
- C.I.E. Galway
- Broadstone C.I.E Employees
- C.I.E. Employees Dundalk
- Connolly C.I.E.
Also included are family members of a current member. ‘Family Members’ include, husband, wife, civil partners, son, daughter, parents, brother, sister, half-brother, half-sister, grandfather, grandmother, grandson, granddaughter, father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece and first cousin.
Persons, who do not fulfill the above criteria, may at the discretion of the Board of Directors be allowed to join the Health Services Staffs Credit Union Limited.
Joining Online? We'll CU soon!
Complete our online application form to become a member.
We will contact you as soon as your application is processed with your account details.
You now have access to all member services with a credit union who cares!
Benefits of joining online
- Join from your sofa.
- Once a member, you can join CUOnline.
- 24/7 access to your account.
- Online transfer of funds.
- Direct Debits.
- Free loan protection and life savings insurances.
- No administration fees.
- No transaction fees.