If you suspect fraud on your account, please contact us immediately. For lost/stolen or damaged card, please call Credit Union Card Services on +3531 69 33 333, which is available 24/7. Calls are charged at your standard network rate. Calls from mobiles may be higher.
Alternatively, if you have an online account, you can simply log in and freeze your own Debit Card if you are suspicious of transactions relating to your Debit Card Activity. When you log in, you will see the following box in the Current Account area.
Click on Manage Debit Card and then you will be given the option to temporarily Freeze your debit card. To unfreeze the card, follow the same process.
- As a Mastercard® card holder, you can register your card on www.priceless.com to avail of discounts such as 10% off at Kildare Village*.
- Mastercard also run credit union specific competitions from time to time with prizes such as trips to New York, luxury stays in Ireland and more.
*Correct at time of publication (03/03/2020)
If you have forgotten your PIN, call Credit Union Card Services on +3531 69 33 333.
- Please note:
- Should your card be lost or stolen, it will be cancelled immediately. A new card and PIN will then be issued at your request.
- Should your card be damaged, it will be cancelled. A new card will be issued to you within 7-10 working days.
Please remember to only use your card on secure websites.
- No. There are separate IBANs for general HSSCU (loan and shares) and your HSSCU Current Account.
- Your Current Account IBAN is on your current cccount welcome letter, which is sent when your current account is setup. This IBAN is also available online.