Our Deposit Accounts allow you the freedom to save separately to your share account while earning interest (rate is variable).
You need to have €6.35 in your share account to open a deposit account. The most that you can hold between all of your savings accounts with us is €100,000.
Details About HSSCU Deposit Accounts:
- Lodgements can be made via all usual channels (direct debits, payroll deductions, online payments, card payments, etc.)
- €6.35 must always be maintained in your Shares Account as a minimum
- Interest rate is variable
- Funds are available on demand via all usual channels
- Interest is calculated and accrued each day based on the balance in the account
- Interest is paid monthly
- Deposit Interest Retention Tax (DIRT) is deducted from the interest earned on this account
- You must be aged 18 or over to have a deposit account
- The account does not carry life cover or insurance
Contact us for more details on how you can apply for a Deposit Account