What Documents Do I Need to Apply for an Overdraft?

Tuesday 3rd March, by HSSCU

The minimum necessary documents to apply for an overdraft are an up-to-date 3 month bank statement and a recent payslip. On occasion, HSSCU’s credit team may request further documentation.

Share this News article

This browser is not supported by HSSCU’s website so not all functions may work correctly. Please use a more modern browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Opera.