How Do I Report a Lost/Stolen or Damaged Debit Card?

Tuesday 3rd March, by HSSCU

To report a lost/stolen or damaged debit card, please call Credit Union Card Services on +3531 69 33 333. The Customer Services line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  Calls are charged at your standard network rate.  Calls from mobiles may be higher.


  • Please note:
    • Should your card be lost or stolen, it will be cancelled immediately. A new card and PIN will then be issued at your request.
    • Should your card be damaged, it will be cancelled. A new card will be issued to you within 7-10 working days.

Share this News article

This browser is not supported by HSSCU’s website so not all functions may work correctly. Please use a more modern browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Opera.