Easter 2020 Opening Hours
HSSCU would like to remind our members that we will be closed on Good Friday and Easter Monday. That is Friday, April 10th and Monday, April 13th, 2020.
Our phone lines continue to be open during our normal office hours asides from the above. Our normal phone line opening hours are noted below.
General Phone Line Opening Hours
With the exceptions of April 10th and 13th, HSSCU’s phone lines will continue to be manned as per the below:
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 9am – 6.30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday: 9am – 6.30pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
Things We Can Do for You on the Telephone 01 677 8648
- Tell you your balance and other general queries (dial 0 on the phone menu)
- Make a loan application (dial 3 on the menu)
- Get an update on your loan application (dial 3 on the menu)
- Assist you with online account queries (dial 4 on the menu)
- Discuss payment arrangements if you find yourself financially impacted during this crisis (dial 5 on the menu)
- Take a payment into any of your accounts such as loans, savings, etc. via debit card (hold for an operator on the menu)
- Change your address (hold for an operator on the menu)
- Follow up on post, fax or email sent to the office (6 on the menu)
- Answer your new member queries (dial 7 on the menu)
Post – HSSCU, FREEPOST, Licence DN5764, PO POX 19600, 1 James’s Street, Dublin 8
Fax – 01 677 8105
Email – email@example.com
- Send out your loan paperwork for review and signing, and we will provide you with a prepaid postage envelope to return the documents to us so you don’t have to go to the post office, simply drop it in your nearest postbox and we will process your loan on return
- Process a withdrawal from your account. Fill a Withdrawal Request Form or write an instruction indicating how much, from which account and the details of the account you would like your withdrawal sent to, sign it, and send it to us at the above address. To reduce time, take a photograph with your phone and send it to us via the above email address instead
- Change or setup payroll deduction or direct debits, download the appropriate form on the forms and downloads section of our website https://www.hsscu.ie/forms-downloads/
- Other instructions that need a signature
Things You Can Self-Manage With Access to Your Account Online
- Transfer funds to accounts you have used before
- Set up a new payee and transfer funds to that account
- Make a debit card payment
- Make a loan application
- Print statements
- View your balances
- Transfer funds
- Use the secure email to give us instructions on account matters such as change address or change payroll deductions, etc.
Applying for Membership Online
If you know anyone who would like to join HSSCU they can do this online at www.hsscu.ie/join-us-online. If they would prefer to complete a paper form, they can download a form in our forms and downloads section of our website: https://www.hsscu.ie/forms-downloads and post it to us.
Well Wishes to Our Members
At HSSCU, we want to again extend our well wishes to our members at this time. We are aware of the amazing work you are doing and we are proud to be able to support you.