Betty Noone Memorial Bursary
Our Betty Noone Memorial Bursary is named after our esteemed former treasurer Betty Noone.
- We support all members and their families who pursue educational, personal development and cultural courses.
- You can apply to receive a contribution for the fees you have paid for yourself or that you have paid for your children.
- We make grants of varying amounts to help as many members as we can (maximum grant of €500).
- All funds all split between each year’s applicants to use the entire pot.
- As of 2019, the Betty Noone Bursary pot was €150,000.
- You need to be a member of HSSCU for at least 6 months before applying to the Betty Noone Bursary and you also need to maintain a balance of €50 in your account (excluding the €2.75 for our Member Prize Draw)
- Closing date for 2020 is July 31st, 2020.
HSSCU’s 2020 Betty Noone Bursary applications is open from May 2020.