Betty Noone Memorial Bursary
Our Betty Noone Memorial Bursary is named after our esteemed former treasurer Betty Noone.
- We support our members who want to pursue educational, personal development and cultural courses.
- You can apply to receive a contribution for the fees you have paid for yourself or that you have paid for your spouse or children.
- We make grants of different amounts to help as many members of our community as we can.
- You need to be a member of our credit union for at least six months prior to apply for the bursary and you need to have a minimum balance of €50 in your account.
- Closing date for 2020 applications is July 31st 2020.
HSSCU’s 2020 Betty Noone Bursary applications will open in May 2020.