Betty Noone Memorial Bursary
HSSCU's Bursary is named after our esteemed former treasurer Betty Noone. Betty was passionate about helping members with their educational and cultural pursuits and this bursary lives on in her name.
- This year, our Bursary Application form is online!
- We support all members and their families who pursue educational, personal development and cultural courses.
- You can apply to receive a contribution for the fees you have paid for yourself or that you have paid for your children.
- We make grants of varying amounts to help as many members as we can (maximum grant of €500).
- All funds all split between each year’s applicants to use the entire pot.
- As of 2021, the Betty Noone Bursary pot was €120,000.
- You need to be a member of HSSCU for at least 6 months before applying to the Betty Noone Bursary and you also need to maintain a balance of €50 in your account (excluding the €2.75 for our Member Prize Draw)
- Other educational support options are our Scholarships and Education Loans.