What documents do I need to produce?

Thursday 29th July, by HSSCU

The documentation we require will be as advised to you in the letter or by a staff member and will be:

  1. Photo identification (in date) OR
  2. Photo identification (in date) and proof of current address, dated in the last 6 months OR
  3. Proof of address only, dated in the last 6 months

We can accept the following documents:

Please note that cannot accept Public Service Cards as ID.

We would appreciate it very much if the documentation could be sent to us within 30 days of requesting it.

Share this News article

This browser is not supported by HSSCU’s website so not all functions may work correctly. Please use a more modern browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Opera.