Can I Use Payroll Deduction and Transfer the Remainder of My Salary to My Current Account?

Tuesday 3rd March, by HSSCU

Yes, you can! In order to do so:


  • You can keep (or set up) your regular payments as payroll deduction (loan repayments, savings/shares, etc.)
  • You can separately have the rest your salary paid into your current account for your normal account usage

Share this News article

This browser is not supported by HSSCU’s website so not all functions may work correctly. Please use a more modern browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Opera.