Hybrid AGM 2023
The meeting was held on Wednesday 13th of December 2023 at 6.30pm.
Thank you to the members who attended in person and online.
HSSCU’s Hybrid AGM 2023 was held Wednesday 13th of December 2023 at 6.30pm. Thank you to everyone who attended our AGM in person and online.
If you are attending the physical meeting, you do not need to register.
Online Version Details
- Registration for attending the AGM online is now closed.
- HSSCU will be using Zoom Webinar as the virtual platform for the meeting online.
- Please note that personal email addresses must be used. Group or general mailboxes will not be accepted (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com will not be permitted).
- HSSCU will assess all registration requests and should details be correct, members will receive an email from Zoom with a link to the AGM prior to the meeting.
- Links received by members will only work on one device. Links cannot be shared with others, as it is one entrant per member.
- In order for all attendees to vote, each attendee will need to watch on their own, individual device.
- It is advised that a strong internet connection and charged/plugged in device is used when attending the AGM.
- All non-presenting participants will have their microphones muted and have their cameras switched off to allow the smooth running of the meeting.
- If a member wishes to submit a question this can be typed to the host by clicking on the “chat” button on the bottom of the screen. Members can also use the ‘raise your hand’ function on Zoom and the meeting moderator will come back to you. Please note that questions can not be submitted anonymously.
- Votes will be tallied electronically, verified by the Independent Adjudicator, and recorded by the meeting Secretary.
- Important AGM documents can be found below.
Should you have more queries on HSSCU’s Virtual AGM, please see our full list of Frequently Asked Questions here.
We respectfully pay tribute to members who passed away during the 2023 financial year. We have listed these members here.
AGM Online Elections
- To vote online, each member will need their own individual device
- Only those in attendance or registered online for the AGM can join and vote on the night
- All votes will be anonymised
- HSSCU's chairperson will fully explain voting on the night