Benefits of an Online Account
Did you know that members have the ability to do their credit union business online? Online accounts are ideal for all members, particularly who work full time, don’t live near a HSSCU office or even members who just don’t have time to be commuting to a branch.
There are many benefits to having an online account
- View account balances and history at a time that suits you
- View and download statements
- Transfer funds electronically
- View your loan history
- Loan calculator
- Apply for a loan online
- Secure email inbox (to communicate with HSSCU staff)
- Make secure online debit card payments
- Make lodgements
- View your BIC and IBAN information for your current account which will be useful if you choose to use a Debit MasterCard!
- Access your account through the cuAnywhere app for account access on the go
The register now button will bring you to another page in which you fill in your details, create a username and password. Once this is complete we will send you out a PIN in the post which will complete the registration process. Once you receive your PIN in the post you will be able to access your account online and avail of all the above services.