ProEnergy Home Loans

Up to 35% SEAI grant towards home energy efficiency and a low rate HSSCU Loan

ProEnergy Home Loans

Step 1/3
Back

ProEnergy Home Loans

Step 2/3
  • Loan Amount € 12000
  • Monthly Repayment €---
  • Loan Term 3 Years
  • Total Repayments €---
  • Total Cost of Credit 1 Years

APR (Annual Percentage Rate) = 7.18%

Back

Step 3/3

Are You a Member of HSSCU?

ProEnergy Home Loans

Step 1/3
Back

ProEnergy Home Loans

Step 2/3
  • Loan Amount € 12000
  • Monthly Repayment €---
  • Loan Term 3 Years
  • Total Repayments €---
  • Total Cost of Credit 1 Years

APR (Annual Percentage Rate) = 7.18%

Back

Step 3/3

Are You a Member of HSSCU?

About HSSCU's ProEnergy Homes Loan

The ProEnergy Home Loan is a unique initiative supported by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) where up to 35% of a grant is made available to HSSCU members who borrow for qualifying works to improve the energy efficiency of their home.

 

Main Benefits:

Dedicated project manager to support applicants every step of the way

Free home survey and report (worth up to €500)

Access to SEAI grant funding of up to 35% toward the cost of upgrades for qualifying works

Low rate loan from HSSCU to fund the remainder of the project

Potentially increase the value of your home!

 

 

At HSSCU, we are passionate about making a greener Ireland and cannot think of a better way to do so than to help our members improve their home’s energy efficiency

 

Expression of interest form

How Do HSSCU's ProEnergy Home Loans Work?

Working with SEAI and Retrofit Energy Ireland Ltd. (REIL), HSSCU brings you a (up to) 35% grant towards your home energy improvement costs with a fantastic loan rate of just 6.9% (7.18% APR).

Talk to Us

Phone HSSCU or fill out our expression of interest form. Your form will be sent to ProEnergy Homes for assessment,

Book Your Free Assessment

A free Energy Audit (worth up to €500) with a qualified REIL professional will be set up for a time that suits you.

Get Your Info

Following your assessment, you will receive a free REIL Audit Report with recommendations and costs for energy savings improvements to your home.

Make Your Decision

Choose what improvements matter most to you (minimum 2)! The 35% SEAI grant will be deducted, so you borrow the remaining 65% from HSSCU, where we will process your loan application (subject to approval ).

Professional Services

REIL will organise qualified tradespeople to complete all works.

Quality Assessment

Qualified assessors will check and sign-off on the work done and a new BER cert will be issued - showing you the difference!

How Do You Qualify?

 

  • Qualifying homes need to be built prior to 2006
  • A minimum of 2 qualifying works need to be completed
  • Members will make energy saving improvements to their homes
  • SEAI then provides up to 35% grant for work completed (this grant is only available to members borrowing the balance from HSSCU)
  • Rest of funding (65%) is funded by HSSCU at our special loan rate (6.9%  [7.18% APR])
  • Work must be completed by September 30th 2019

Over €170M

Loan Book

50,000+

Members

WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.

The Loan Process. Easy and simple.

1
Expression of Interest

Get your home assessed & improved by ProEnergy Homes

2
Call HSSCU

Once approved, call us on 01 677 8648 or 1890 677 864!

3
Decision time

HSSCU will call you with your loan decision via phone or text

I dealt with Celia, who is a super woman. Her caring manner and professionalism was very, very evident throughout the experience. She is a great representative of the credit union.

I have been involved with the credit union since 1990. It’s a super supportive credit union, who looks after their members, their consistent style of service has constantly been updated ,keeping up with current trends, and yet always feels personal for their clients, helped me over the years.

The best Credit Union in Ireland. HSSCU has helped me out in every difficult financial situation I have in been since I joined up 2004.
They are amazing

Fast efficient friendly service. Delighted I made the decision to join.

Since I arrived in Dublin from Philippines in 2001 , always dependable in times of sadness and worst financial difficulties. Staff are considerate and professional in customer care. Hoping to continue the service till my retirement.

All the staff are so nice and helpful. And the service is just brilliant. Have to say this Credit union Has been a life saver for me