We understand how important the security and confidentiality of your information is to you. Our aim is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way as we would through our other channels such as over the phone, in the Credit Union or at an ATM. To ensure the highest level of security of information passing between our members and the Credit Union, we use what is known as 128 bit SSL. This is an encryption method that scrambles information while it is moving from one source to another to prevent the information being viewed or tampered with.
If you are having difficulty getting logged in please read the following in order to resolve the problem:
- Multiple registrations
- Things to remember
If you are experiencing problems getting logged in to your online account, check the following:
Did you receive a confirmation email about your registration request? If no, then your registration was not completed properly, please try registering again making sure to fill in all the required details
If you did receive your confirmation email, check the details in the email to ensure you are entering them correctly when trying to login.
Finally, have you received your Pin number in the post, it can take 3-4 days to arrive. This will be a numeric Pin. If you are still having problems then please contact the Credit Union and we will endeavor to help you.
Have you registered more than once? If you have then this may be the cause of the login issue as each registration is unique the details you receive for one will not work with another account. Multiple registrations also make it difficult to determine which Pin / Pass Phrase is associated with a specific registration.
If you have registered multiple times, please contact the Credit Union and inform them so the additional accounts can be disabled.
Things to remember
- You create your username when you register.
- You create your Pass Phrase when you register.
- Pass phrase must be at least 8 characters in length
- Usernames and Pass Phrases are both case sensitive, ensure the cap locks key is not on when entering the details.
- Your Pin can only contain numbers and is issued to you via post
- Your online account session will expire after 5 minutes of inactivity, this is a security precaution
- If you have problems viewing the website or online accounts please update your browser to the latest version. This can be done by visiting your browsers home page.