C.U.T.E is a telephone information system using an interactive voice response application that gives direct access to your Health Services Staffs Credit Union account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So, you can access information anytime from anywhere without actually having to talk to anyone. Your account details are private and confidential.
What do I need to use C.U.T.E?
- 1. A touchtone phone
- 2. Your account number
- 3. Your P.I.N
How do I use C.U.T.E?
- 1. Dial 01 6778648 or 1890 677 864 (from outside the 01 area)
- 2. Listen to the message (you can bypass greeting by pressing #)
- 3. Dial 0 when requested
- 4. Input your credit union account number
- 5. Follow instructions to access information you require
What information can I access using C.U.T.E?
- Account Balances: Shares, Deposit, Loan, Loan Interest, Budget, Saving
- Loan Enquiry: Find out if a recent loan application has been approved
- Budget Enquiry: Budget account details can be accessed giving you information on the last contribution received by the scheme and the overall account balance
- Other Services: You can also access the following services through C.U.T.E: Transfer to Operator; Message Recording; Statement Requisition; Opening Hours; Change of P.I.N.